Monday, March 7, 2011

Journal of Hope

Journal of Hope, 6" x 9"
FOR SALE

The cover is a mixed media collage using my fabric panel titled "Violet Eyes," which is for sale in my shop.

There are 45 pages in this journal:

15 lined pages
17 blank pages
7 pages of my handwritten poem that inspired the making of "Violet Eyes"
4 pages of my handwritten journal entry about "Violet Eyes"
1 Crispy and Crunchy Hawaiian Caramel Popcorn Recipe
1 Fannie's Hawaiian Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe

This will make a great gift for someone who needs encouragement and hope and extra love. This is a gift for the women in your life.

My journal entry will give you insight into how I create my poetry.


 What are recipes doing in this journal? 

The two recipes are my family's favorites. We enjoy them throughout the year and especially during the holidays. The chocolate chip cookies are my husband's favorite.


I will produce journals from all of my fabric panels and include the poetry and inspiration behind each image.  Of course I need to include tasty treats to sweeten the deal, but they may be different treats . . .

No comments: