Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shimmering Turquoise Sparkle Vinyl Clutch Handbag by VB Originals



From VB Originals:

"I hope you love this versatile clutch bag as much as I do. I love functional art; art should not just hang the walls! I can see this stunning clutch shoulder bag on a tropical vacation, at the spring prom, that special summer wedding, lunch in the city. Or maybe a present for your sister!"

All great ideas, Lori, thanks! 

How about a gift for your mom?  Mother's Day is just around the corner.  A mother with two red-headed daughters would especially love this.  You don't have to have red hair to love this as these sisters symbolize anyone with any hair color.  "Sisters" is about celebrating relationships with the women in your lives.

I'm a grandma; I would love to have this.  ♥♫♥

No comments: